We appreciate your interest and we’d like to take the time to explain what Force Ultimate is about and why we do what we do.
Force Ultimate has been based in Bordeaux, France, since early 2011 and the company’s objective is twofold:
- To offer beautiful, rugged and quality sportswear to players in Europe as cheaply as possible
- To fight industrial delocalisation and to keep our production close to home
This means that our sportswear is 100% European and we are going to keep it that way for a number of reasons:
- We retain control of our production process. We own all of the machines used to print and stitch our sportswear items and we intervene directly for maintenance and upgrades.
- Fewer supply surprises, no customs delays and lower stock requirements. Our textile is manufactured in Europe and our colour sublimation inks are purchased from European companies. This also means a lighter carbon footprint. The journey from the factory to the Ultimate field is much shorter and we have plans to make this carbon footprint even lighter in the future.
- We support local business. Purchasing from an independent, locally owned business means significantly more of your money is used to make purchases from other local businesses and service providers which continues to strengthen the economic base of the community. The admittedly higher cost of local goods falls away once you consider the increase in local employment as well as the relationships that grow when people buy from people they know.
- We know exactly who works with us because we meet these people. We refuse to be involved with cheap, outsourced and exploitative labour in any form in any stage of the production process.
- We help to maintain local talent. Our production offers local opportunities for training and development, we work closely with charities in the area who offer affordable training opportunities for people looking to change their way of working or their plans for the future. This training ranges from students looking to finish professional CAP qualifications, to prisoners preparing a new career after release from the carceral environment.
Thanks for your time reading this, if you like what we do then help us spread the word!